Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sebastian's second week


Hello again, this past week has been great I really got many opportunities here. Starting with surfing big kahuna and racing today. We started off with time trial races down little trickle. The two race times were combined to equal the final race time. I had a combined time of 142 seconds witch landed me in a three way tied first place. Downriver we had a boater cross at lower no name the first two races I came bottom six but in the mass start race of twelve I made it up by placing in second. Overall this has been a great first session so far, I have been in big water and now the level is dropping revealing all the great features I know. The big water allowed me to get to know the Ottawa better at more levels and provided great opportunities to push myself. I am super excited about big water beatdown Thursday tomorrow where myself and other keeners will push ourselves out of our comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment