Sunday 7 July 2013

Gabriel's second week

So this has been my second week of the keener program and it has been awsome.

I ran iron ring on monday which was super fun because I was scared. When I made it, I was super happy about that! But I finished in a really boilly eddy called the room of doom.

Another highlight was that  on competition friday I got my spin and ended up with 13 points.

Last Thursday we swam Colliseum in big water beatdown thursday. This is one of the biggest rapids on the Ottawa and it was super scary.
Head Coach Stephen Wright showing us how to Bow Smash
for learning cartwheels and bow stalls. 

I learnd to stern stall this week but would never have made it without the coaches help- Thanks!

I spent my weekend at McCoys surfing corner  wave and tryng new tricks. Our last week is coming up and i'm going make this last week the best one ever. My goal before I go is to get a bowstall and I know I am going to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment