Wednesday 17 July 2013

Race day wednesday

Hey guys its Max.Wednesdays are meant for racing (usually whitewater) and where split up into groups which raced different areas including colosseum.Today I personally got some bad sunburn and ripped a lot of skin off skin from my skin which made races and paddling harder. Today we ran into a thunderstorm at lunch and came up with lots of rain. I am hoping to reach my goal of getting a loop and airscrew. Speeches on Monday where also hectic with everyone doing icebreakers. I am really excited for tomorrow's big water bacon beatdown where we go into the larger holes on the river and try to get through them without swimming out.Can't wait for the rest of the days and hope I don't get injured. Currently my favorite wave would have to be the garb.

No comments:

Post a Comment