Tuesday 9 July 2013

Sadly, Rebecca's Final Blog.

"Alright Keeners!"

The morning warm ups always start out with the same phrase in the beginning. It may not seem like much but the weird thing is, once back home, you notice the difference. The community feeling of Keeners is amazing. The last week of Keeners is always bittersweet. It's the last week, so of course there is some sadness. While I miss being home, I know that once I am back I am going to miss everything about Keeners. I've met so many awesome people that I hope to keep in contact with. But theres also still one more week left. One more week of racing, beatdowns, competitions, rescue techniques, surfing, and of course all while kayaking.

Going to miss these ladies! 

The week started out with a bang of course! The session started with a water level around 14
and this week it is now around 1. I'm so excited that there have been so many different features I've gotten to try and this week we've been doing a lot of surfing at McKoys at Cornerwave and now Babyface! also joining the list is Blacks, Garb, and Push Button! I'm excited for all of the new features coming in and glad I have one more week here.

No comments:

Post a Comment