Tuesday 9 July 2013

Sebastian's last post


Repping Canada on Canada Day. 
Hello everyone again. It is Sebastian here for the last time. It is hard to believe it is already my last week here at Keeners. The past two weeks have flown by; I still can’t believe the change of water levels here on the Ottawa. It has dropped about fourteen feet so far. I have been able to surf Minibus, cornerwave, chopping block and big kahuna. All have been great. On BWBDT we swam coliseum on purpose, which I have done before but this time I had some down time. At first it was scary, but now I feel more comfortable knowing that I can deal with that situation, if it should ever happen in the future. 

Last competition Friday was great as I got to put up some points on the board and challenge myself. There is lots of time left in the week to push myself even more and keep trying new tricks and lines on the river. I have had a great time here and can't wait to see all of the new friends I have made here on the Ottawa and rivers all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment