Tuesday 16 July 2013

Jack's First Blog For 2013

Hey guys it's Jack writing to you from my cabin Robertsons which is a new setting compared to my last year, where I spent my three weeks in White House.
Nose Plugs. They go on the
outside of your nose to keep
water out. 

Today was my second day on the river and it has come apparent to me that I need nose plugs. For the past 8 years I have never once had to use nose plugs and now I can see why people cannot live without them. My nose is stuffed and a bit uncomfortable from the day on the river.

It was an awesome day on the river, the water level is just under zero so garb is at it's prime surfing level. I am hoping that the level holds because I would like to be able to blunt and back blunt, which today I may have slightly accidentally done. All around the river has been great and I hope it continues.

Keeners has been so much fun so far Maybe too much fun because it hurts to laugh, due to laughing constantly. It has been a blast and we are only to days in! I am looking forward to the next three weeks of fun and adventure.

That's all for now,

Thanks,
Jack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment