Wednesday 15 August 2018

The beat things to get at Walmart - by: Andrew Burgoyne.



Once every session Anna Bruno takes us the Walmart to get things we might need for the next couple of weeks. This happens on the second week of the session either on Tuesday or Wednesday. Some people go and buy silly things so we can laugh but I like to get things that are useful, I would get a memory stick or harddrive so I can put all the footage of me doing either something really cool or something silly. The next thing I would get would be beach ball if you don't have a over thruster. A beach ball would really well as either a backup or a primary over thruster. Now since you have gotten the two most important things you can get things you think are nice of things you think are funny, for example someone bought two new shirts and some sunglasses. Some people get an extra charger for their phones or other devices. If you dont have a gopro of something like that and you have lots of money you might want to get a gopro. So when you come to Keeners now you know what to get and what not to get. I hope this blog was useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment