Wednesday 15 August 2018

Is it worth it to go to Montreal eau vive while at keeners : hunter vincent

Is it worth it? This is what I asked myself before I signed up for Montreal eau vive. In a short answer yes it's definitely worth it, and I will tell you why!

Montreal eau vive is a super fun event in Montreal, Quebec it has big wave surfing and boatercross with a pro and intermediate category for both comps. For me going into the event I was super nervous because every one I talked to said that the two waves where really big and trashy and after looking at the videos and just before dropping into it I thought this is going to suck and I am going to get supper trashed and end up swimming out of it and swim into the hinge waters of the st. Laurence river!
But I was completely wrong. Once I dropped into both waves I thought I didn't catch the wave or was floating on clouds and rainbows beacuse these where the melowest and smoothest waves I had ever surfed.

But Back onto the man topic, for me personally I suck at surfing waves and doing tricks, so part of me thought it was Ent worth it but the other part of me thought why not it will be a fun expierience to do once in your life plus there where jet ski shuttles so why wouldn't you go! But all seriousness it's an amazing event and is so much fun and wether your amazing or sucky at surfing waves and are a decent paddler I would totally recommend going to Montreal eau vive during keeners especially if your a second year keener beacuse it is the weekend of first aid, but would definitely recommend going to the event beacuse it's so much fun and me personally I mainly went for the jet ski rides.


No comments:

Post a Comment