Thursday 23 August 2018

How to get the most out of coaching during keener drama --hunter vincent

            During the weekend of the second week during session 3 of keeners, a group of keeners where caught sneaking out at night. Unfortunately this caused a lot of bad drama and had major consequences not only for the keeners who got caught but for everyone and the major one was getting everyone's SIM cards taken away from there phones. But with all this drama it was easy to get distracted and not get as much coaching out of your session as possible. So I am going to tell you some of the techniques I used to first of all have lots more fun and second get as much focused progressive coaching possible.

         
          For me personally i chose one night to sit down and think about what all the different tricks and skills I wanted to learn on Monday and Tuesday as those are both the day that you get designated coaching for freestyle. But I laid out all the things I wanted to accomplish so when we went out the next 2 days we got split into small groups to work on stuff and that truck worked beacuse I came out having learners donkeyflips and panams both ways. There are other ways to get through drama but I found that the best way was to stick your head down and focuse and that turned out for the best for me.



        

No comments:

Post a Comment