Wednesday 8 August 2018

How to have fun on race day - by Hunter Vincent

At keeners every Wednesday is race day, race day in my opinion is one of the funner days of the week just beacuse of the amount fun that is had. At first though race day can be a bit scary or intimidating and serious  depending how you feel about it as well as the other keeners attitude about race day. My advice for you if your feeling any of the things I listed is to just go out there and have fun and push yourself, as well as try not to get to caught up on how good or bad you do, or if you swim, or don't get the perfect line or get beatered in a hole. For me personally I learned that these skills help you have an amazing time beacuse for us today was race day and keepin a cool head and having fun made it so much better to do and caused for some good laughs at the end of the day from the races at garb and the epic fails at Normans and coliseum. All in all race day can be amazing or suck it's all about how you yourself make it, and trust me you will have a much better time when your having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment