Thursday 9 August 2018

Big Water Beat Down Thursday - By Andrew Burgoyne

Big Water Bacon Beat Down Thursdays is every keeners favorite day and their worst enemy. Every Thursday we put ourselves into big features or try harder lines. I  personally love Thursdays because most times I would get someone to go with me and ride inflatable pool toys like a huge camel or a huge orca. The best spot to get beat down would be Phils hole because it has two different sides, their is left side Phils which is less retentive and more flush and then their is right side phils which is more retentive and keeps you in the feature more and it is more aggressive. Lots of people go into right side Phils without a paddle and those are usually my favorite ones to watch because I find those rides more entertaining to watch. Lots of people try harder things they don't usually do, Like going in and surfing philes hole.every Keener has fun on Thursdays and gets so exited and we all cheer  for the person that is on the Feature.Thursdays is every Keeners favorite day, Every Keener can't wait for Thursday. That's why I think Thursdays is the best 

No comments:

Post a Comment