Friday 25 July 2014

Burnt eggs and bagles: By Isabel

Burnt eggs for breakfast!!!!!... Again!!!
     No matter what I do my fried eggs always burn. Maddie and Julie's eggs are always so perfect! I want to be able to make eggs like that. I love making my own breakfast and having freedom like we do at keeners. I imagined myself making gourmet eggs with toast but most days I have a bagel with cream cheese, cereal or burnt egg sandwiches. I didn't realize living with other people and keeping clean alone would be so easy!! Yakistan is the girls cabin. Its where Julie, Maddie live. There are only three of us this session so its easy to keep everything in order (except the dish rack, it never gets emptied!!) The house of two couches, box shaped kitchen, three small bedrooms and a bathroom sounds pretty big , but if you were my family of 6 it definitely wouldn't be. Its the perfect size for Julie, Maddie and I to live very comfortably.  We sweep the floor and clean the bathroom and dishes every morning before we leave and make sure to make our beds. Its week 2 and every once and a while when I don"t take a shower my bed gets covered in dirt and I haven't put my sheets in the dirty laundry, so I just throw my sleeping bag over my bed and hope nobody looks to see the mud and dirt... especially Anna!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment