Wednesday, 5 August 2026
Thursday, a Day Early by Wolfbert Everett
I eddyed out below the hole blacks, specifically "evil Blacks". It is a retentive and trashy hole. I cast my paddle to someone else and hand paddled into the hole. inside the hole, I was tumbled by the green face and kept in by the foam pile. Hand paddling is relaxing in a way, instead of spending your energy going around the hole, you accept that the whole is more powerful than you and let yourself be thrown around more by the water. Hand rolling inside a hole is easy because you can combat roll with the green face. However, if you are on top of the foam pile, it can become more difficult. I was nearly out of the foam pile, but I could not roll up. I made a few roll attempts but I ended up swimming. My favourite day (big water beat down Thursday.) started a day early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment