Wednesday, 5 August 2026
Last Day by Jasper Vollmerhaus
Approaching the last day on the water all as a group I am both excited and extremely sad that it is almost over. I had so many different days, sometimes the most fun day ever with very little struggle, and other days you’ll be so exhausted and tired that you cannot even roll properly. Every day was also different even though many had the same theme, everyday had its own set of events whether they are good or bad. The one thing you can always count on is your cabin mates to make you laugh. If you are exhausted and just want to go to bed after a shower, you can expect to see your boys wrestling on the floor with the furniture moved out of the way. Or the constant teasing about something you said, did, thought about saying, or thought about doing that seemed annoying in the moment, but looking back is just really funny. The truth I learned after Keeners is while I won’t remember every moment at keener, everything that happened, I will always remember how happy my cabin mates made me feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment