Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Dude Food Deodorant by Tucker Troutman

When kayaking, especially in flat water, nothing is more convenient than a deodorant bar that tastes and smells like your favorite foods. I thought of this as a major solution to a big problem: being unable to smell like your favorite foods, which ultimately leads to underperforming while kayaking. My deodorant will double your athletic capabilities by being completely edible, packed with vitamins and protein, while the scent provides the same focus-boosting effects as spearmint gum. The deodorant will be delicious and taste exactly like real food because it actually contains the ingredients it is flavored after. My technique for making this involves creating an edible, tasty base bar, blending the specific food flavor, and mixing it right into the bar. The deodorant bar will be the size of a regular deodorant bar, spanning from your wrist to the beginning of your fingers, which is approximately 4 inches, This size provides plenty of deodorant to eat and smell both on and off the river. If I could choose a custom flavor for my edible deodorant bar, it would be ramen noodles. I would love to eat ramen noodles whenever I want while kayaking, and being able to smell like them would be a massive bonus. You cannot change my mind—this is the best idea of the millennium and it will be the next massive company.

No comments:

Post a Comment