Wednesday, 12 August 2026
The New Ted Lasso Season by Jack Flemming
The new Ted Lasso Season came out this week while I am at Keeners. Even worse, Rowan and some other people started watching it on his relative’s Apple TV account. I really wanted to watch it, but I didn’t. This was because I had watched all of the other episodes with my family two years ago when the first three seasons came out. When I thought back to the many hours we had dedicated to watching all three seasons of the show, I couldn’t bring myself to continue on without them. Later that night, when I called my parents, we chatted about our mutual desire to finish the show, prompting us to agree to wait until we were back together to do so. Now, as I finish my last half of Keeners, it is my mission, as Stephen would say, to uphold our agreement so that I can enjoy the satisfaction of watching it at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment