Wednesday, 5 August 2026
Milk by Tyler Jams
It is the last day of keeners and the Robertsons have way too much food. In particular, like the title suggests we have way too much milk. Today we have 8 litres of milk left and we could give that to the next keeners but they didn’t grind for that milk so I am gonna drink it all. I’ve finished 2 litres this morning and we are going to go out soon ,therefore this afternoon is gonna be rough but the grind doesn’t stop until either I:
A. Finish the milk
B. Throw up all the milk
C. Become allergic to milk
D . Gag at the sight of milk
One of these things must have to happen before I quit drinking all the milk.
(Access to said milk was removed before any of these things could happen)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment