Wednesday, 5 August 2026
First Week by Dennis Coughlin
This is my first week atkeaners early in the week we paddled the middle section to get familiar with the river and to get familiar with everyone around us. The following few days prior to Thursday we paddled the main section instead of the middle. It was fun. We learned many of the rapids. We’ve learned the ways to scout them in the ways to navigate them so we’re able to do them repeatedly on our own. On Thursday, we had a special day beat down Thursday where we went up to Phil’s hole swam it to get comfortable with it and then paddle it within an attempt to get beat down. I was looking forward to this day all week because I’ve heard about how fun it can be, but unfortunately that day I was sick so after the beat down which I forced myself to get through I sat out the rest of the day because I was feeling nauseous and finally today, Friday, July 17 we have the main one more time for freestyle Friday. I got a total of around 28 points for my freestyle competition and learned many new tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment