Wednesday, 5 August 2026
Beatdown Thursday by Lexi Reeder
Beatdown Thursday is one of the most iconic days of the week at Keener‘s. Everyone is trying to intentionally get the worst surf in the biggest holes on the river. However, last Thursday I was not having a very good beat down Thursday. On my first run I had to skip my beat down in Phils to go down and run safety, but I messed up the safety and went straight into horseshoe. I wasn’t paying attention and got worked and my worst beat down ever. After that, the rest of the day was one of my worst days at Keeners yet. The rest of the day I was missing my lines and my surfs but someone told me that if you don’t have bad days, how will you ever have good days? I learned from that that even though you’re having a bad day, you should still cherish and appreciate your time at Keener’s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment