Wednesday, 5 August 2026
Every Person is Unique by Connor Cole
Throughout these last 3 weeks I’ve gotten to know a little bit about each of my fellow keeners and leaders. Every one of them has some unique qualities and interests that they’re passionate about. To name a few, Becca enjoys crocheting and embroidery floss, which I’ve started trying. Aaron used to be in a UK band where he played bass before the 2020 pandemic shut them down, and also is in a dual kayaking YouTube channel called “Chasing The Flow”. David helped a lot in the designing process of the Jackson. Steven showed us the ins and outs of designing a carbon boat, which I found very interesting. Tyler, a barista, and skateboards. Jasper, going to a hockey school. Jackson, a wrestler. Cole, is training to be a nurse. Cooper, used to play a lot of guitar. All that to say it was so fun getting to know this group of people from around America,(and a little of Europe, don’t worry I didn’t forget Aaron and Wolfy innit) over these last 3 weeks. I am SURE I forgot many other things about yall as i kind of feel on the spot just doing one blog post. All that said all of yall are cool, and It was nice just getting to talk a little about your experiences and what yall enjoy doing with your free time. Thanks to all of Keeners session 2, love yall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment