Wednesday, 5 August 2026

The Perfect Magical Wave by Sam Lazzaroni

Garb is a perfect magical wave. The first week it was in prime condition, but this second week it has not been as good because it is harder to catch. Garb is perfect for any tricks. Spins smooth and fast, and I learned to do an aircrew, which is made possible because of how big the bounces are. Seeing videos on garb online, I thought that it would be too difficult for me to do cool things on. I was wrong. The first time I surfed Garb, I flipped, but after probably around 10 tries, I figured out the best way to catch it and maintain control on such a powerful wave. If you see something and write it off or think you can’t do it, you will never get to experience something cool. And even if you fail lots of times before you can do it. It’s worth it because it’s a chance to learn that in life something may look like you can’t do it, but push past failure, and it will come, and you will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment