Thursday 6 July 2023

The Final Straw: By Nolan Adcock

 Writing blogs has always been my “passion”, my creative outlet, and a way to share my thoughts with the world. But lately, this seemingly harmless activity has taken a toll on me. It's slowly withering me away, draining my energy and vitality. The countless hours spent typing away at the keyboard have led to repetitive strain injuries, making multiple fingers numb and immobile. The pain is unbearable, yet the deadline that Savanah has imprudently set looms over me, a constant reminder of my impending doom.


As I sit here, contemplating my fate, I can't help but worry that I don't have much time left. The words blur on the screen as my vision fades, and the letters dance before my eyes, taunting me. It feels as if the act of writing is consuming my very essence, devouring my life force. I want to finish this blog, to convey something important, but the weight of my condition continues to get worse, and I know that I have mear minutes left.


In the end, all I can do is hope that someone finds this unfinished piece, that someone understands the importance of my words. The world needs to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment