Friday 14 July 2023

Settling In: By Beau Hurst

        I arrived to keeners at almost 10pm on the first day because of a flight delay. As anyone else would, I worried that some people would have already been close friends because they had a full day together. I walked into White House not knowing what I would expect. As I sat there with my fellow cabin mates and went to bed, I started to rethink my decision of coming to keeners. I thought that I would not become friends with some of these people and I would have a terrible time. As I woke up the next day I was still feeling bad about my decision. Some people were already becoming friends and I felt like a loner. Over a few days I started to feel more comfortable around everyone and it seemed  like everyone began to like me and think I was funny. Today, I feel like some of these guys are my best friends and it is only the 4th day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment