Thursday 6 July 2023

I'm Glad My Phone Broke: By Connor Clemens

 Through a series of unfortunate events, that occurred on the first beatdown Thursday, my phone ended up breaking. At first we tried to dry it out in rice. Then, after a few days I realized that it was gone. While I miss listening to music and talking to my friends at home, I’m glad that it broke. I’ve been able to teach myself how to edit pictures, and I’ve been doing more photography. Also because I haven’t been scrolling through social media I’ve gotten to read the book my uncle gave me, and I’m really enjoying it. While it has been annoying not being able to listen to my own music. Same with talking to people back home. It's given me the opportunity to explore hobbies that I might have put off doing in order to be on my phone. So, all in all i’m glad my phone broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment