Sunday 16 July 2023

First Week Of Keeners - Colin Glackin

When I arrived at keeners I was excited for new water levels. I saw that it was lower but that meant nothing to me. When I got here I was shocked the water was low. The seal launch was almost 20 feet longer. We started paddling the river banks looked the same but the river changed a lot the features that I knew were there, were gone either rocks or blended into the banks. New waves and holes had appeared replacing others or where flat water used to be. I liked it but was also sad that some features were gone. I am glad now with the new waves making the same river different it was exciting I am stoked to get on these fractures more and get some new tricks and try new lines that did not exist last session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment