Friday 28 July 2023

Getting Stitches: By Max

Going to the hospital in Canada was a different experience than in America. I had never been to the hospital without my parents and it made realize how little I know about my medical history and how much I rely on them. Clay and I had to wait in the waiting room for almost three hours and I felt very bad because he had to wait with me the whole time and I'm sure he had better things to do. The hospital was very full but the doctor there was nice and did my stitches first because they don't take as long. I had gotten stitches before and I remembered them hurting but this time the numbing shots they gave me worked very well. The hospital charged me before I left because I am not a Canadian citizen and they didn't take insurance so it was very expensive. I am very grateful for Clay for taking me to the hospital and waiting there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment