Wednesday 27 July 2022

My time at Keeners - Judah Franczyk

My time at Keeners was one of the best 3 weeks of my life. It taught me tons of skills that I can use on and off the water. It dramatically improved my kayaking skills. Between the First Aid and CPR course and the Swift Water Rescue course now I am also much more prepared in case something were to go wrong on the water. I learned how to clean, cook, and overall care for myself which will be very helpful once I move out and am on my own. I made some amazing friendships that will last a lifetime. And last but not least I want to thank my coaches such as Luke, Silky, and Stevo for teaching me new skills and tricks, I also want to thank Sveta and Savannah for putting up with us and having to keep us in line while off the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment