Monday 18 July 2022

Big Water Beatdown Thursday - Henry Blankenship

Big water beat down Thursday was very fun. I only got one good beatdown, but it was more of a surf than a beatdown. The first time that I dropped into left side Phil’s, I flipped immediately and went from the top of the hole to the bottom, so it imploded my spray skirt. My second surf was way better since I borrowed Stephen’s spray skirt. It was more of a surf than a beatdown, but it was still very fun. 

Jude, Fisher, and Jolie had the best beatdowns. Jude’s lasted about a minute and a half, and he got tumbled so many times. Fisher’s beatdown was very good too, and it lasted a little longer than Jude’s, but it was more of a surf than a beatdown. Jolie’s beatdown was the best, although it was very short.

No comments:

Post a Comment