Friday 8 July 2022

Lyle's Moon Plan - Lyle Hering

One day when I am rich, I will hollow out the moon and live in it. I will travel there with a rocket. My rocket will be fast and it will only take a minute to get there. I will have a ski mountain inside the moon. I will also have a river on the surface of the moon in a glass tube so I can gaze at the stars while I paddle. I will also host huge parties with all of the worlds important politicians and celebrities. 


It will take a lot of work to hollow out the moon. Luckily I will one day be rich and able to pay for others to do it for me. Everyone knows the moon is made out of cheese. I will sell the cheese and become twice as rich. Moon cheese is delicious and expensive.


If I decide the people of Earth arn't worthy of my moon, I will have a giant motor built in it, and I will fly away to different galaxies to party with raddest aliens in the universe. I will hire Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars to play at my parties (David Bowie is alive and in space).


No comments:

Post a Comment