Thursday 14 July 2022

First week at Keeners - Griffin Crezee

Hi my name is Griffin Crezee. I am from Truckee California. I grew up in a small town near Lake Tahoe, CA called Truckee. I have a dog, a mom, a dad  and a brother. I started kayaking when I was 13, (2 years ago) on the Truckee river. I came to Keeners because I wanted to become a better at kayaking but when I got here I realized Keeners is way more than just kayaking it’s hanging out with friends, meeting new people and last but not least learning how to be an independent person and learn how to clean, cook, and everything else independently. Also the Keener program teaches you how learn to persevere, like today I was flipped in Big Kahuna and came into the second hole up side down and didn’t swim because I knew all my homies would clown me if I swam. So the Ottawa kayak school's Keeners program has already made me a better kayaker, person and more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment