Tuesday 30 July 2024

Don't Eat The WT Mac n Cheese: By Evan Bate

On that fateful day (Thursday July 25) after some wild beatdowns in Phills and Sadlers the keeners needed some grub. It was bbq chicken night at WT, the sides for bbq night are potato’s and Mac and cheese. As we neared the end of the diner line my unnamed roommate “COUGH COUGH Joe” me a terrible gametime decision and said yes to mac & cheese. This is quite important because previously everyone who ate this mac & cheese was gassy and had a messed up stomach. Everyone who did not eat It was fine. The night went on and all quiet on the Western front. We went to bed, but soon tragedy struck. I woke up, coughing in the room smelled awful. I stood up and asked my roommate “bro did you just rip?” He responded “Yeah” as he lets out yet another of one of the loudest most putrid farts ever. Soon chaos instilled and I barely managed to escape the room. The smell was so awful. I could not bring myself to go back to the room and I made the decision to sleep on the couch for the next hour and a half. When I woke back up, I went back into the room and it was better and we have been Incident free since. This goes out as a warning to all returning in future Keeners the mac & cheese is toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment