Thursday 8 August 2013

Luka's First and Last Post

Today was Big Water Beatdown Bacon Thursday, and it was a blast. for me. This was the last beatdown Thursday of the year for me
, and I had fun hand surfing right side Phil's. I'll be leaving keeners on Sunday, after a three week stay, starting on the second week of the second session. I've had a great time here this year, have become a way better and more confident paddler, and have gotten to meet plenty of people. Even though i'm sad to be leaving this weekend, I've been getting tired for the last little while, so the end of my paddling this summer is rather well timed. Despite the mournful feelings that come along with my departure from the keener program, i'm leaving with many great memories, and i'll be sure to come back next year.

Luka
Chilling with Tim, and Jordan in the Garb Eddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment