Monday 19 August 2013

Kady's Big Water Beat Down Experience!

Today was Big Water Beat Down Thursday! Every Thursday we push our limits by going into the biggest holes on the river. For my first beat down I surfed left side Phils and didn't get a very big beat down. So for the first time ever I went into right side Phils. The first I thought when I was in right side was to surf out on the tounge but when I tried it spun me around. I was then on my left edge. It flipped me and  I swam to get out of the hole. Next Thursday I will try not swim out of right side Phils. Also today we had rope and nots. We had a chance to propel down the bunge tower. I was scared to do it at first but when I got to the top of the tower the view distracted me. It was so pretty with a sunset over the lake. The rappel was supper fun. I had a slow speed at first but I picked it up a little faster towards the end.  Kady

No comments:

Post a Comment