Saturday 17 August 2013

Freestyle Friday Sick Day ! (Léa)


   Hi there, it's Léa,
all goes very well so far. Yesterday was competition Friday. It took place first of all in corner-wave, located in McCoys, then in Blacks, on the bottom section of the river. I didn't managed to throw amazing tricks during my runs, but enough to finish at the 4th position on the overall result, and 1st in woman category. I took a lot of pleasure during theses runs, and I really feel an improvement compared to last week.


   After the usual Friday Pizza Party I went to McCoys for an evening session. Surfing corner-wave under the sunset is magical,  and even more when it's in company with super cool paddlers. Everybody seemed to took great delight in paddling there.
   So stoked for the week end, I'm gonna try to run McCoys in topo duo -with my sister- and probably surf some waves. Which might involve getting beat down, but not alone !


No comments:

Post a Comment