Thursday 8 August 2013

Kady's First Blog

Hi!
 This is my very first time at Keeners and my first time out of the US. It was my fourth day being on the water and it has been great! I really enjoy push button and baby face. At babyface I have been working on some more of my wave moves like round houses and back stabs. Today was Big Water Beat Down Bacon Thursday. I punched through left side phils and tried to surf right side. There was alot of beat downs in right side which lead to some swims. These past four days I have been working on my double pump, my mcnasty, and my round houses. I aslo got my very first macho move! I am a much better hole surfer than a wave surfer so I am hoping that after keeners I can be good on waves too
Scouting McCoys and Right Side Phils
. Kady

No comments:

Post a Comment