Sunday 11 August 2013

Jared's 2nd post of awesomeness

Two weeks of keeners has gone by already and so two weeks remains. So this weeks I've learned so many techniques from doing trick to river running.

On a wave i got to do a few panams but there not very consistent and i have trouble sticking them. But i can get my stern over my head and my bow further away from me in the air. Also, i tried getting aircrews but i haven't stuck any cause i land on my side wall and i cork my boat. That happens because i sit up to early into a neutral sitting position. 

Now, while river running,one thing that I've learned is how to properly boof a hole. It's actually pretty easy, you just have to pick up your bow and when you hit the foam, with your bow on top, you just need to lean hard forward so your stern doesn't cache and get flip back into the whole. I learned to lean hard forward the long way, two Thursdays ago i tried booffing right side phil's and got my stern caught and i got a beat down but i did successfully made it on last big water beat down bacon thursday. 

So, i have learned many useful river techniques and I still have two weeks to learn many more.

P.S.: Couldn't find any footage to put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment