Friday 26 August 2022

Updates from Timmy Hill

Keeners has  been loads of fun  so far. I’ve started to train on waves for the upcoming competitions I’m excited to progress all my tricks separately and focus more on specific areas I’m excited for some more hard-core training sessions! Super excited to see Abbie and Ottie here! That would be nice to see Ottie before I get home as won’t see her for a while same with Abbie! Really enjoyed Wednesday and the races I really need to focus on listening to the racing brief!!! Beat down Thursday was lots of fun! Got beat down hard going for tricks and right side Phils! Love the afternoon as got to go underwater for ages! Plus get a few air screws in before tomorrow! Super excited for Friday let’s get some competition practice and smash out some cool rides! It will be super useful for my long term goals for world champs as well! Can’t wait for the rest of keeners!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment