Monday 23 June 2014

Jonny's First Day Back on the Ottawa River

My name is Jonny I am 17 and this is my second summer of Keeners. I come from a small town about an hour south of Keeners called Pakenham in Ontario. I have been on the Ottawa River before when the water was lower, and was surprised at how different the river features were with the higher levels. The rapids were just not really the same, and the river had a completely different look to it; it was almost like rediscovering the river.

 My favorite moment today on the river was playing at Butterfly. Butterfly is usually a chute with a small wave you crash through at the bottom. At the current levels it was bigger and had two fun surf waves to play on. All in all it was a great day of many to come.
Holding up my profile- written in code- for a Keener Introduction

No comments:

Post a Comment