Friday 7 August 2020

Sasha's First Blog

I joined Keeners this session because my sister used to do it so I  thought I would try it out. On Monday we swam McCoys and then ran the river. On Tuesday and Wednesday, we also ran the middle. On Wednesday we went down Little Trickle and Angel's Kiss instead of Iron Ring, S Bend, and Butterfly. On Wednesday we surfed a lot at Angel's Kiss, it was a really nice wave to surf on, by far my favorite one this week. I’m currently working on my double pump and back deck roll. I can't figure out the ending of a back deck roll and I always end up rolling up as if I was doing my regular roll. For my double pump, I just don't have enough strength to kick my feet under me. It’s hard to find your balance so I end up flipping over a lot. I’m determined to try to get it before the session ends. Overall, I’m having a really nice time here and I’m excited for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment