Wednesday 26 June 2013

Vincent- Week 1

Hey this is Vincent from CT. This is my first year at keeners and I am loving it!  On monday we went down the middle channel. It was great because the level was at 14 feet. Tuesday we went down the same channel and I had the opportutinty to run Little Trickle. It is a little technical rapid that is a lot of fun. We did some surfing on Angels Kiss, which is a smooth glassy wave. Over those 2 days I have been working on my blunt and trying to double pump my bow. I am making progress each day with the amazing coaching I am lucky to have. Today was Race Day Wednesday. Our race was on Lower No Name, which is the last rapid on the Middle. We all had a great time. I managed to get 5th in the B finals in the race and hoping to progress next week with racing. Lets see what rest of this week brings and have some intense beatdowns for big water beatdown thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment