Thursday 27 June 2013

Robert, first day

Hi I'm Robert from Costa Rica, and this will be my second year as a keener. Today was my first day paddling, which felt incredible after not paddling for a while. Last year I did not not even know how to roll, but left knowing great things. I have only been here for a couple of days, but this year seems to be headed in the same direction as last year, getting to meet great people, and creating wild adventures. This year the river has completely changed, from what I remember, being from -2 feet to 14 feet. I am really looking forward to paddle this new rapids and waves, which based on what my fellow keeners have told me, are great.

I have only been here for a short while, but my expectations are really high, and I am completely sure that it will be as good or better than last year. The only word that I can find that will describe this   year is "pura vida"

No comments:

Post a Comment