Thursday 27 June 2013

Sean's First Blog Post

Learning Ropes and Knots
My name is Sean Rose, and this is my first year as a keener and this year has been great so far. I'm from Northampton Massachusetts so this big water is really cool compared to my shallow rivers.
 Styling Iron Ring

Today was big water beatdown bacon Thursday and we started with the bacon. And then later we ran Iron Ring and I had a great line down that. After that we ran Big Trickle which was a fun creeky run. But my favorite run of the day was through Elevator Shaft. I got to run that twice with two different lines. After running elevator shaft we surfed big smoothie which was a sweet wave and a great surf. But sadly today I did not get beatdown :(.

After dinner we started to learn some different knots to use in ropes and webbing as part of ropes and knots.

All in all today was wicked fun running some sweet lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment