Wednesday 7 August 2024

Don't Take A Long Time Cooking Breakfast At Keeners: By Aidan Meadows

 Cooking breakfast is a very vital part of the day that you have to do in order to have enough energy. When you cook a bad breakfast, you don’t have enough energy and it’s not good. Very big breakfast you’ll be better off for the day, but it will take longer , that mistake I made. Every morning I’ve cooked something good for the cabin. Whether it be Nutella pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, crêpes, hashbrowns, or eggos. In the past few days, I’ve been expanding the food I cook. I’ve started to cook meals that take a lot longer, and I’ve also been cooking for the coaches which has been taking a lot of time. The food has been very good and I’ve been full all day, but every day it takes longer and longer to cook. Wednesday morning we had 100 push-ups because we were 15 minutes late. We got a bulk discount for the amount we had. Moral of the story, cook very filling breakfast, but don’t take too long because you waste all of your energy on push-ups.  


No comments:

Post a Comment