Wednesday 7 August 2024

Cleaning Monday - By Dillon Warble

 Cleaning Monday is the worst. I do everything that is mine and truthfully I don’t do a lot of the work and I am very grateful for my cabin mates. But I feel like I don’t make any of the mess and to be honest half the time the mess isn’t something I’ve seen happen by a cabin mate and most of it seems to be from visitors(coaches).the biggest thing is the floor is walked on by visitors this makes cleaning terrible. The staff should invest in a trash can outside our cabin in the thunderdome. This would make cleaning efforts on Mondays way easier. The worst part about this is the punishment. The punishment is usually push-ups and to be real I’m exhausted from just keener activities and these punishments are ruining me. The only thing I wish out of this is more time for breakfast/cleaning and a trash can in the thunderdome.

No comments:

Post a Comment