Monday 7 August 2023

My Week 1 Experience: By Pascal Fels

When I first heard about keeners I was very excited. Then, when it started to get closer I started to get more and more nervous in actually realizing what was ahead of me. I had watched some videos of beat down thursday and was even more nervous for that.

A few days in, I learned what my living situation was and started to get used to it. Once I got used to it I started to get more comfortable and acknowledged that it actually wasn’t that bad, and I was worried for nothing. And I also learned that my coaches/counselors are awesome. I was especially nervous for beatdown thursday. But, after swimming it I realized I was ready to send the gnar. I went down left side phil’s and had so much fun. Another awesome thing about keeners is everything that they teach you off water. Like ropes and knots, first aid, and just how to be a better person in general. That was my awesome and incredible experience (so far) of keeners week 1. I’m so excited for the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment